Sunday, June 15, 2014

Poetry Reading

Hello there everyone!

I hope your summer is going as well as mine :) I've been talking to my local library, where I'm hoping to do a poetry reading next month. Exciting! If the librarian approves of my request, I'll be reading my own poetry, hopefully for at least an hour. No entry fee required: it's totally free!

The date, time and duration of this event are still rather uncertain, but I should have a better idea of everything within the coming week as I talk to the librarian and look at my schedule. Once I do, I'll post the info on my reading here on this blog!

My poetry has yet to be published, but if it happens to get accepted into a literary magazine (I'm waiting on the answers to some submissions I made last month. Fingers crossed!), I will post the links or info you need in order to access my work. Hopefully I will also be able to live-stream my reading, or post a video recording on YouTube shortly afterwards.

If you have any questions about my reading, my work or about me, feel free to post in the comments section. I will keep you updated as more information (and inspiration :) ) comes in.

Have a great day!

:)
Courtney

No comments :

Post a Comment